Healthcare.com is seeking ambitious independent contractors who want to make money without the rigid confines of traditional employment. In this role, you will get paid to contact, qualify, and transfer health insurance leads to our Inside Sales Center’s Product Advisors who are selling individual health insurance and Medicare – all while working on your own schedule and in your location of choice.
We need highly motivated self-starters who are friendly, reliable, adaptable, and focused on results. Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to partner with you!
Independent Contractors will:
- Get paid a generous bonus for every qualified lead that’s transferred to the Sales Center.
- Work the hours YOU want to work.
- Work from anywhere in the world. (Have you seen the beaches in the Bahamas this time of year?)
When you’re working, you’ll:
- Handle outbound dialer calls to individuals who have filled out an online lead form on an online health insurance shopping site.
- Follow dynamic scripting to qualify the individual for offered insurance products or transfer to an alternative product/status (e.g. future qualified lead).
- Warm transfer of qualified health insurance leads to either an ISC Product Advisor or a paying outside partner (and receive a bonus for every transfer!).
- Provide feedback to management on quality and condition of leads called.
- Stay up-to-date on our ever-evolving product mix.
We’d love to partner with individuals who have:
- Customer service experience or experience in outbound call center operations
- Previous healthcare/insurance industry experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Basic typing skills and confidence using a personal computer
- Ability to carry out responsibilities without direct supervision
- Solid time management skills
- Previous experience working with outbound dialer technology
- Google Suite experience (preferred)
Independent Contractors are required to:
- Send an email indicating your interest and qualifications to email@example.com. We’ll follow up with you if there’s mutual interest in discussing this opportunity.
- Pass a background check.
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement.
- Complete a W9 Form and submit banking details to be set-up for payment.
- Submit regular invoices for payment.
- Provide services to HealthCare, Inc. as an independent business (even if you are its only principal).
- Supply their own equipment that meet our technical specifications, as described here.