Are you an experienced insurance sales rep in the US who’s looking to make an additional $50k during this upcoming AEP season?
Do you need an opportunity that’s not tied to a traditional 9 – 5 schedule?
Healthcare.com is seeking highly motivated self-starters who are friendly, reliable, adaptable, and focused on results. Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to partner with you!
Successful candidates are AHIP certified with at least 5 active state licenses and possess experience selling and educating customers on Medicare products.
Independent Licensed Agents will:
- Be supplied with all the leads you can handle!
- Get paid per sale, daily.
- Create your own schedule and work from the location of your choice.
- Be provided with a seamless training and onboarding experience that will set you up for success.
When you’re working, you’ll:
- Respond to customer inquiries to determine their individual needs and present recommended product solutions through a consultative sales process
- Be knowledgeable of the products and services provided by carriers by creating accurate quote and enrollment activities
- Perform necessary follow-up activities with customers to ensure an exceptional customer shopping and enrollment experience
- Record all required documentation from customer interactions to ensure compliance
We’d love to partner with individuals who have:
- An active Life and Health insurance license in at least 5 states
- Ability to obtain release from previous insurance agencies prior to initiating agreement
- AHIP certification (required)
- Minimum education level of a high school diploma or GED (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 1 year of related sales experience (required)
- Ability to connect with people and build relationships while demonstrating confidence and compassion
- Track record for consistently hitting target sales goals
- Ability to work remotely and independently
Independent Licensed Agents are required to:
- Pass a background check.
- Verify Health Insurance Producer License is in good standing and active in your resident state, as well as 4 additional non-resident states.
- Verify certification for AHIP 2021 training completion.
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement.
- Complete a W9 Form and submit banking details to be set-up for payment.
- Provide services to HealthCare, Inc. as an independent business (even if you are it’s only principal).
Supply their own equipment that meets our technical specifications, as described here.