Obamacare changed the landscape of health insurance for individuals – and employers – both large and small. Today business owners must comply with regulation that requires every organization to offer its employees health insurance coverage. Ignore the law and the fines can get steep.
Read the details in How to Avoid Health Plan Penalties While Helping Employees by Jeff Smedsrud, CEO of HealthCare.com and AllBusiness Expert.
- Steep Penalty For Not Buying Health Insurance Becomes Reality in 2016 - December 15, 2015
- New Affordable Care Act Customers Surpass 1 Million Mark - December 11, 2015
- First Time Buyers Guide For Health Insurance - December 10, 2015
- Being Uninsured: By Choice or Circumstance? - December 4, 2015
- Now Is The Time To Use Your Health Insurance - December 2, 2015
- Three Healthcare Stories To Help You Shop Before Deadline - November 30, 2015
- Learn What The Health Insurance Metal Levels Mean - November 20, 2015
- How Health Insurance Is Like Car Insurance, And What Can Happen If You Go Uninsured - November 18, 2015
- How Does a Health Insurance Deductible Work? - November 13, 2015
- Should Smokers Pay More For Health Insurance? - November 11, 2015