HealthCare.com, the nation’s leading private comparison tool and search engine for health insurance plans, said today it has seen a 57 percent increase in the number of people successfully connected to one of its insurance partners to buy a healthcare plan.
The increase was determined after analyzing HealthCare.com consumer referrals three weeks prior to the beginning of the November 15 open enrollment period for health insurance, compared to the most recent full week of customers shopping online. Since December 5, referral business has increased 88 percent compared to the prior week.
- Steep Penalty For Not Buying Health Insurance Becomes Reality in 2016 - December 15, 2015
- New Affordable Care Act Customers Surpass 1 Million Mark - December 11, 2015
- First Time Buyers Guide For Health Insurance - December 10, 2015
- Being Uninsured: By Choice or Circumstance? - December 4, 2015
- Now Is The Time To Use Your Health Insurance - December 2, 2015
- Three Healthcare Stories To Help You Shop Before Deadline - November 30, 2015
- Learn What The Health Insurance Metal Levels Mean - November 20, 2015
- How Health Insurance Is Like Car Insurance, And What Can Happen If You Go Uninsured - November 18, 2015
- How Does a Health Insurance Deductible Work? - November 13, 2015
- Should Smokers Pay More For Health Insurance? - November 11, 2015